I epitomize integrity, leverage my experience in negotiation, and use my knowledge of the area as well as the industry to make each transaction seamless. I am known for my availability to my client’s 24/7 and I sincerely have my client’s best interests at heart. I believe strongly in my duty to educate my client’s to the best of my ability and to educate them throughout every step of the process through market insight and through the information that I possess. I want my client to make the best decision possible. I am honest, hard working and my work ethic is top notch.
I pledge to you, whether buying, selling, or investing that I will provide the utmost care. In what can be a challenging and complicated time, my goal is to help take the pressure off of you, so you can make clear and concise decisions.
- Residential property sales & exchanges including fine homes, condominiums, income property and land
- Capable of commercial transactions
- Knowledge of the building processes, analysis of property values and market trends
- Expertise in customer service
- Proven track record with past sales
- B.A. Administrative Studies, University of California
- Licensed Real Estate Broker- State of Colorado
- Member Fort Collins Board of Realtors
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Co Owner, L& L Loveland Enterprises, Inc
- 29 years negotiating and customer service experience – State Farm Insurance
- Chartered Property and Life Underwriting designation